| ||Tea Ceremony|
State Of Mind Needed For The Tea Ceremony
wabi - calm and content mood with a penchant for simplicity form and grace during the performance of the tea ceremony is also needed
1. Pour hot water from the kama into the cahwan using the hishaku
2. mach , powdered green tea must be used.
3. stir with the chasen, a swirl brush used during the tea cermeony
4. Bow and take the chawan with the right hand and placei t on the palm of the left hand
5. Rotate the chawan clockwise three times with the right hand
6. After drinking the tea wipe the part of the chawan which the lips touched with the right hand and rotate the chawan counterclockwise then return it to the host.
| || ||
Read about the:
Home  |   Research  |   Dictionary  |   Galleries  |   About Us  |   Help